For a free, downloadable PDF of Short, made specifically for professors who wish to consider Short for course adoption, click here:
www.perseabooks.com/userfiles/Short College Sampler.pdf
Downloadable Teachers' Guides (alphabetical, by book title)
Unless otherwise noted below, Teacher's Guides are written by the original author or editor(s).
- A Teacher's Guide to Big City Cool, Short Stories About Urban Youth, edited by M. Jerry Weiss and Helen S. Weiss (Guide by Lisa K. Winkler)
- A Teacher's Guide to The Eloquent Essay: An Anthology of Classic and Creative Nonfiction, edited by John Loughery
- A Teacher's Guide to The Eloquent Short Story: Varieties of Narration, An Anthology, edited by Lucy Rosenthal (Guide by Dave King)
- A Teacher's Guide to The Girl in the Mirror by Meg Kearney
- A Teacher's Guide to Outside Rules: Short Stories about Nonconformist Youth, edited by Claire Robson
- A Teacher's Guide to The Secret of Me by Meg Kearney
- A Teacher's Guide to Short by Alan Ziegler
- A Teacher's Guide to Youth Communication's Starting with 'I', Personal Essays by Teenagers, edited by Andrea Estepa and Philip Kay
- A lesson plan for "Currents" by Hannah Bottomy Voskuil, from Sudden Flash Youth, edited by Christine Perkins-Hazuka, Tom Hazuka, & Mark Budman
- A Teacher's Guide to Sudden Flash Youth, edited by Christine Perkins-Hazuka, Tom Hazuka, & Mark Budman (Coming soon!)
A Teacher's Guide to Nightfather by Carl Friedmann (available in print only.)
For print copies of Nightfather or of any of the above online guides, please contact Persea.